Here's how our proven process works...
TESTIMONIALS"The team was professional and I was kept well informed at each step of the process. The reporting was clear and complete. I would gladly recommend MaxSold to my colleagues."
- Eric Bennett, Partner, Cunningham Swan Carty Little & Bonham LLP
“I would strongly recommend MaxSold to any person needing to liquidate the assets of an estate. Their staff were very knowledgeable and careful and I felt fully informed and involved at all stages of the process.”
- Wendy J. Earle, Partner at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
WHY MAXSOLD AS A METHOD TO SELL GOODS?The benefits of the MaxSold process include that it is arms-length, can sell almost anything and everything transparently as prices are set by competitive bidding, and provides the seller with prompt payment.
WHERE IS IT A GOOD FIT?
- When a client is moving from a large space to a much smaller one.
- Estates where many things have to be sold.
- Moving to retirement home, apartment, or smaller house.
- Goods are diverse in nature. In other words, we sell 95% of what 95% of people making this type of move have to sell.
ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR CLIENT
- Get a return on more items - more of their items will sell from their home vs moving them to be sold.
- Most common place items will bring more when sold from the home.
- Easy and convenient for other family members to participate- bid and buy things.
- Fully managed- no work for them.
- No "loss" of items. Easy to track. No co mingling of goods with those of others.
- Transparent process. Everything is visible- and remains that way. No doubt about collection or payment. All records are digital. All reports are generated from the same data. High integrity test.
- Values arrived at through competitive bidding. NO "favorites". No reward for showing up first. No one gains advantage over another at your client's expense.
- Good for the environment. Promotes reuse of goods. Better than recycling. Reduces carbon footprint of requiring everything be moved twice. More goods get "saved" from landfill.